Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syncronization?

Default Syncronization?

Anyone else having troubles syncing Orangecd with Racks & Tags? The last 24 hours or more it doesn't seem that my changes are having any effect. Perhaps just some down time?

Same here. I have contacted Andrei by email about this. Happens every now and then!!!!!

Default Synchronization

My info has not been updated since I posted my first message back in November. Guess Racks and Tags is useless to me now.

I just uploaded several albums (January 13, 2011) and all have appeared, data within seconds and covers within minutes. I also just used I'm Playing This Now and that uploaded and updated R&T immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by 19dsmither62 View Post
    My info has not been updated since I posted my first message back in November. Guess Racks and Tags is useless to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by 19dsmither62 View Post
    Do a full synchronisation.

Preferences:Racks and Tacks. Tick Force full synchronization on next update.

Should solve the problem.

Mine is working well again... but I think some albums have been missed. I will have to do a full sync at sometime again but that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzz View Post
    Mine is working well again... but I think some albums have been missed. I will have to do a full sync at sometime again but that's ok.
    It doesn't take long to do a full sync. Less than one minute for about 2000 albums.

As of this moment, server is 100% up to date according to my reports. If you can't find any information on server, please try Force Sync as mentioned above, but I really think it must not be necessary.

There was some lagging on Wednesday - and possibly early Thursday - and I am pretty sure it was caused by a huge collection being uploaded and causing other smaller jobs to lag behind. I made some changes to avoid this kind of delays in future.

(I am working on 19dsmither62's case separately and will reply by e-mail - there are some problems with your account that can't be explained by server overload.)

Thanks
    Andrei

Default Sync not working here either

I made my first sync this evening, and it seemed to work, until I noticed none of my Genesis albums (there's a bunch of them!) appear under the artist list (cloud or list), altho the albums themselves are there in the online database, but incorrectly listed under a different artist name. I have forced a full sync as described above, but nothing changes.

I just noticed that I have the same problem as dgthomas. I went to show a friend my collection of beatles albums, and in the cloud (artists) NONE show up. I even checked under The Beatles... none there either. I have over 200 Beatles albums. So I did the complete sync option. Waited awhile.. but still the same. BUT if I select albums option I find one Beatle album. Turns out this is the only one that I have entered as just Beatles not The Beatles.. ;O) so in the albums mode I do see them listed in the The Beatles section, but in the cloud view of artists The Beatles do not show up even with the top 1000 option selected?????

I have not checked other artists.. I am assuming that if there are others it will be caused by the same thing affecting the beatles entries.

Andrei.. what should I look for to see if this is something I can fix, or is it a programming issue?.

Thanks (Oh... if you want to take a look... my account name on r&t is rgalka)

Fred