Thread: Upload info back to server

Default Upload info back to server

I have a question.

I have downloaded all track/album info from my music server (NAS) to the Orange database. In the database I have made a lot of changes to the tags (including addingcover art, track info etc).
    Is there anyway I can UPLOAD this information back to my music server, to update all tags on the original files? Because that is where I really need the info to be: in the tags of the original music files.

Is this possible?

Thumbs down OCD not a tag editor!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfert View Post
    I have a question.

I have downloaded all track/album info from my music server (NAS) to the Orange database. In the database I have made a lot of changes to the tags (including addingcover art, track info etc).
    Is there anyway I can UPLOAD this information back to my music server, to update all tags on the original files? Because that is where I really need the info to be: in the tags of the original music files.

Is this possible?
    As far as I am aware, whatever you do to info in OCD WON'T affect any tags you have for music tracks. It is not a tag editor, and that's what you need to edit tags. I use MP3Tag for this (bit of a learning curve, but very good when you work it out).