Hi everybody

I have got a question for all OCD users who have lots of classical music by various orchestras and conductors in their collection.

I have been going through my cd collection and entering the cds onto OCD for the last few months but had mostly to deal with either solo performer cds only or cds which have been entirely recorded by one conductor and orchestra from first to last track.

I am now getting to a section of my cd shelf which has mixed conductors and/or orchestras on one cd and was wondering how other users enter those into OCD to have some idea/options of how to do it.

I for now entered one or two cds where I put the combination down under "Artist" as a collaboration (i.e. Sir Neville Marriner with Academy of St Martin in the Fields) but I can imagine that after a dozen of cds or so it will clog the Artists list in OCD with collaborations which I don't think I want.

I am now considering if I should put the orchestra name in the Artist field only and keep details of conductors and choirs for the track solely in the Credits tab.

I would be gladto hear from other users which way works best for them.

Kind regards
Sk8london