Here's my problem...

Now that I have my large collection of digital music all nicely cataloged into OCD I want to be able to tell OCD to play some music based on my selection criteria. I know that I can bring up albums and tracks and que them to be played by an external player (foobar for example). But I don't know what specifically I want to hear I just know that I want to hear songs about pumpkins today.. so I go to the advanced search and select tracks that contain "pumpkin" if I highlight the list and right click the "Play" and "Que" options are greyed out. If I click on an individual track "paly" and "que" are available, but the search results could be hundres of tracks long... not gonna work.

So.... I thought I'll just write my own program in Flash Builder using the exported XML file. But when I started to look at the XML data it isn't complete... no appears on, performer and many, many other useful data are missing.

Now.. I would perfer if Playlist generation based on the OCD advanced search were part of the program... Andrei.. would that be difficult? Or am I missing something and it is already possible?

Otherwise, for us programmers is there any info on the database? Can you provide any kind of API for it? Or can you provide a more robust XML export?

Thanks for any help you can provide.