Thread: Default template?

Default Default template?

Is there a default template I can fill at will?

Currently loading a stack of classical sacd's and although the bar code recognizition is admirable, I have to review most details:
    From STEREO to MULTI CHANNEL
    From CD to SACD / DVD-AUDIO (there seems no such options, or are there any?)

So after the quick listing I have to click away in the details tab for quite some time, which isn't helpful...

How does the add checkboxes thing work?
    Can I add SACD to the list of weird music formats?

Sorry for maybe asking for the obvious to you Orange Wizards, but I'm new to this...

I wish there was a real helpfile or, better even, a printable manual!

Easy to add SACD (or whatever you want) to the list of formats. Go to View -> Preferences -> Database tab. Highlight the Format in the Custom lists and click Edit Selected List. Just type in SACD and click Add. You can then reorder the formats (and delete any you do not want). You can edit any of the other lists there the same way. But I do not know how to make OCD recognize an SACD as an SACD and not a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by barend View Post
    Is there a default template I can fill at will?

Currently loading a stack of classical sacd's and although the bar code recognizition is admirable, I have to review most details:
    From STEREO to MULTI CHANNEL
    From CD to SACD / DVD-AUDIO (there seems no such options, or are there any?)

So after the quick listing I have to click away in the details tab for quite some time, which isn't helpful...

How does the add checkboxes thing work?
    Can I add SACD to the list of weird music formats?

Sorry for maybe asking for the obvious to you Orange Wizards, but I'm new to this...

I wish there was a real helpfile or, better even, a printable manual!