Thread: Registration Code?

Default Registration Code?

OK - so I paid my dues and there is no indication ANYWHERE of when or IF I will be sent a Registration Code. RegSoft does not address this anywhere in either email after I forked out my cash, and I find here that maybe Andrei is the guy who can help. It also seems I am not the only person to have had this trouble! UNBELIEVABLE way of doing business! Oh, and yes, I have carefully chacked my spam folders!! I have also already emailed you direct - with no reply as yet.
    Thanks!

Question

Personally I had no problems, they were fast and sent me my activation code...

..in other cases, not related to OCD or RegSoft, it happened there were issues with some providers and mail accounts, with the provider not putting them on spam folders, but blocking them before they reached the inbox..

have you tried to contact your provider and check if they had logged issues with RegSoft mails towards you?

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur1 View Post
    OK - so I paid my dues and there is no indication ANYWHERE of when or IF I will be sent a Registration Code. RegSoft does not address this anywhere in either email after I forked out my cash, and I find here that maybe Andrei is the guy who can help. It also seems I am not the only person to have had this trouble! UNBELIEVABLE way of doing business! Oh, and yes, I have carefully chacked my spam folders!! I have also already emailed you direct - with no reply as yet.
    Thanks!
    wilbur1,

Registration emails are delivered automatically within few hours from your order. (12 hours max but it's rare and happens only if manual intervention is required.)

So, you should have received your key by now. Let me know if you haven't, I'll be happy t look it up for you.

Andrei