Thread: Can't play certain albums in Squeezebox

Default Can't play certain albums in Squeezebox

I have some albums that I can play locally through OCD with Windows Media Player but won't play in Squeezebox through OCD. If I open the Squeezebox Server User Interface I have no trouble playing from there. I have rescanned my music files in Squeezebox Server and removed and reloaded the album path in OCD. OCD says that all tracks are accessible but still "no play".

This seems to occur on a few albums especially ones that I have edited or moved their file locations.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldg View Post
    I have some albums that I can play locally through OCD with Windows Media Player but won't play in Squeezebox through OCD. If I open the Squeezebox Server User Interface I have no trouble playing from there. I have rescanned my music files in Squeezebox Server and removed and reloaded the album path in OCD. OCD says that all tracks are accessible but still "no play".

This seems to occur on a few albums especially ones that I have edited or moved their file locations.
    Andrei has never given up trying to solve this weird issue. Turns out that he discovered that the Squeezebox interface does not like the ";" character in the file name path. Problem is fixed!

Thank you once again for your fantastic software and support!