Thread: problem with thumbnail view

Angry problem with thumbnail view

Previously, when I opened OrangeCD I could select "thumbnail" view, and see all my cd's cover art thumbnails. Now something is wrong and the button to activate "thumbnail view" appears grayed out (not available)
    Although all my cd's are listed in the folders pane, and I can view individual cover art, the main pane shows "the webpage in unavailable because you are offline". How do I navigate back to the normal view pane????

This is probably a compatibility issue. What is your operating system and version of Internet Explorer?

Andrei

Default My problem also

I have the exact same problem. My Motherboard died with swollen capacitors and was replaced. I had very carefully backed up everything and am still using WinXP Pro SP3. When I reinstalled WinDoze I updated IE to version 8. I didn't try OCD with version 6 which installs with the OS.

I Re-installed OCD version 6.2.0 Build 12028 along with my thumbnails database and Album Database, but just cannot get rid of the "navigate to webpage....." message

OK, Google is our friend. I couldn't find the answer here or in the FAQ, but Googling the problem led to a post buried here somewhere. A later version fixed it. Woo Hoo.
    Last edited by kirbyjohnson; 03-21-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: new information