Thread: Cd Title showing twice

Default Cd Title showing twice

Can anyone help with a problem I am having? Sometimes when I insert a cd, OrangeCD will input it twice. Once correct and then incorrect under a different title. Right now I am having this problem with a cd by the group Asia. The title of the cd is Phoenix. The UPC code is 5099921286926. This is how it lists the cd:

Asia - Phoenix (this is correct)

Then it also will list it as this at the same time:

Parallell Worlds - Phoenix (this is incorrect and it should not be doing this)

I cannot delete the incorrect entry as when I do it also deletes the correct entry at the same time. I don't see how to rename the incorrect entry either.

Cany anyone help me on this?

This isn't the first time this has happened and I have several incorrect entries showing now.

Thanks,

Colorado

There's only one entry for the album in the database. The entry can, however, be displayed in several folders at the same time. For example, if you have an album by Simon and Garfunkel you may see it twice, under Paul Simon AND Art Garfunkel.

So, in order to fix the problem, simply double-click the entry and make sure only one artist is listed in the album.

Alternatively, select "Artist - no compilations" from the drop-down box on top of the content tree. This mode will ensure each album only displayed once.

I hope this helps.

Andrei