Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is OCD Windows 7 ready?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlennon2 View Post
    I'm running Windows 7 and the program runs fine. One question, I transfered my dab file from my desktop to our new laptop and all of the album info came with it. However none of the cover art shows up in OCD. It shows up in R&T, but not in the actual program. What can I do to fix that without having to manually add each cover. I have a lot of bootlegs that I don't want to have to go back and hunt down all that artwork. Any help is appreciated. Used the program for years now and love it.
    Hi,

You also have to transfer the folder MyCollection_Covers in the Orange CD folder where your dab file is located. This should solve your problem.

Just wanna add that "Now Playing" info is not passed from WMP12 to MSN (Live) when using "play / cue" function from within OCD.

I'm running Win7x64(Eng) - did not have this problem on WinXP32 w/ WMP9.

I have an odd problem. After downloading and re-installing OCD on my new computer running Windows 7 the icon for OCD disappeared. It's there for OCD player but not for the program itself.

Small problem but any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
    I have an odd problem. After downloading and re-installing OCD on my new computer running Windows 7 the icon for OCD disappeared. It's there for OCD player but not for the program itself.
    OrangeCD Installer has an option for installing desktop icons. Could it be that this option was unchecked during setup?

Try reinstalling OrangeCD making sure this option is checked. You don't have to uninstall first, just run the installer from [url]http://www.firetongue.com/orgcdfull.exe[/url] and it will update your setup.

Andrei

Thanks for the reply Andrei. It showed up by itself today. Weird

I am having a problem with OCD player (which btw I love). I am unable to make it my default player. The Control Panel does not offer me this option. I had no problem with Windows XP.

I checked the box to have OCD player check to see if it's the Default Player on start-up and it does and I have to check the box each time I start up.

As well, the volume control does not seem to be functioning properly. The slider does not appear although if I move the cursor over it, it acts as if it is there, but even then I have to adjust it to a VERY low level for listening (around 7%).

Update: The icon disappeared again. I followed your suggestions and it did not solve the problem. I even uninstalled and re-installed OCD but still no icon.
    Last edited by Steve B.; 06-14-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: update