Thread: New field for track version (+ re-write)

Default New field for track version (+ re-write)

In the "Track Properties -> General" window there is 2 checkboxes. One for "Single/B-Side" and one for "Bonus Track".

In the "Track Properties -> Lyrics" you also have a checkbox for "Instrumental".

First of all I would like to suggest a move of the checkbox "Instrumental" to the ""Track Properties -> General" tab.

Second, I'd like to have a special field under the "Track Properties -> General" tab where we can write all the tracks versions, like Take 1, Alternate Take etc etc.

I would like to be able to choose IF the information in these checkboxes, as well as additional version-information, should be visible right after the name of the track, enclosed by brackets [].

Quote Originally Posted by hardbop-man View Post
    In the "Track Properties -> General" window there is 2 checkboxes. One for "Single/B-Side" and one for "Bonus Track".

In the "Track Properties -> Lyrics" you also have a checkbox for "Instrumental".

First of all I would like to suggest a move of the checkbox "Instrumental" to the ""Track Properties -> General" tab.

Second, I'd like to have a special field under the "Track Properties -> General" tab where we can write all the tracks versions, like Take 1, Alternate Take etc etc.

I would like to be able to choose IF the information in these checkboxes, as well as additional version-information, should be visible right after the name of the track, enclosed by brackets [].

[url]http://www.firetongue.com/boards/showthread.php?p=16884#post16884[/url]