Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cover art not displaying? [FIXED]

Quote Originally Posted by bquam View Post
    Have you upgraded to the November 4 release?
    Yes, I did so hoping this would cure the issue.

Hi,
    I'm using the latest version 6.3.7 build 14304 and have the same problem as Karl

Bogumil

Default Cover Art Issue

I am having the same cover art problem. My art is one random image file used for all albums. I have tried updating my OrangeCD software version, I have used a 3 month backup datafile to destroy the current index and that had image problems too. I then re-loaded the current datafile to rebuild the index file - no success. Wow - this is really frustrating. This problem that is common to so many different users with different computer environments is obviously not the fault of us users. I await the fix.
    Carlos.

FWIW, I am on the latest release, and am still have the somewhat random cover art missing in R&T problem. Add three new CDs to my collection this morning, synced to R&T and only one cover is shown there.

~gs2gf

The wrong covers showing up or none at all is also something that I am dealing with right now as well.

Unfortunately the most concerning issue here isn't the problem but the lack of response to the problem. It would really be nice to hear something from you, Andrei.

Your silence certainly isn't very comforting to your loyal supporters...

Quote Originally Posted by Katzz View Post
    Unfortunately the most concerning issue here isn't the problem but the lack of response to the problem. It would really be nice to hear something from you, Andrei.
    Unfortunately, cover update issue is more than one problem. It is three unrelated issues, resulting from external Amazon changes. I have implemented several fixes already but they only fixed part of possible scenarios.

ETA for next and, hopefully, last round of updates is this Friday night. There will be blackout period of up to 12 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for this information Andrei, it is comforting to know that you are aware of the problem and working of a fix.

How is the fix coming on Andrei ? My most recent uploads do have the artwork displayed, however those which were not available still are not.

Regardless of the current software status, many thank to you Andrei for Orange CD.

Default COVERS and BOOKMARKS ARE ALL MESSED UP!

Hey!

My covers (and for extension, all the bookmarks TOO) had been messed up!

Is this "Vol. 4" from "Black Sabbath" or "Zipper Catches Skin" from 'Alice Cooper"?
    [url]http://www.racksandtags.com/purplemanfrombrasil/2518832/Black-Sabbath-Vol-4[/url]

What´s the buzz? Tell me what´s happening...

The program and/or upload system are been fixed or repaired?

And about upgrades?

Why can my "NOTES" and "MUSICIANS" catalogued in OrangeCD can´t be showed to everyone and in different fields as a box?

No more tears?
    No more develops?

And my wasted time to put more than 2200 albums? Ant had to take the happiness to share my humble connection?

And what I´d have to say about my recommendadions around the social midia about your product?

uH?

PEACE!
    LOVE!
    JOY!

[url]http://www.racksandtags.com/purplemanfrombrasil/2518835/West%2C-Bruce-_-Laing-Live-%27N%27-Kickin%27[/url]
    Last edited by MrJohn1964; 12-09-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Smile COVERS and BOOKMARES ARE ALL MESSED UP!

Hey!

My covers (and for extension, all the bookmarks TOO) had been messed up!

The program and/or upload system are been fixing or rapaired?

And about upgrades? Why can my "NOTES" and "MUSICIANS" catalogued in OrangeCD can´t be showed to errybody and in different fields as a box?

No more tears?
    No more develops?

uH?

PEACE!
    LOVE!
    JOY!

[url]http://www.racksandtags.com/purplemanfrombrasil/2518835/West%2C-Bruce-_-Laing-Live-%27N%27-Kickin%27[/url]