Thread: Bookmarks, and album info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Bookmarks, and album info

How do i add bookmarks? I've looked at some other users and seen some but can't figure out how to do it.
    Also, is it going to be possible in the future to see more info on Racks and Tags? I'd like the opportunity to say whether me album is vinyl, single, or bootleg. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulchina View Post
    How do i add bookmarks? I've looked at some other users and seen some but can't figure out how to do it.
    Also, is it going to be possible in the future to see more info on Racks and Tags? I'd like the opportunity to say whether me album is vinyl, single, or bootleg. Thanks for any help.
    If you add web links to your albums, they should show on Racks and Tags as bookmarks after you upload.

When you fill in the format field in Orange, they should show in Racks and Tags (after upload).

However, I'm not sure how much of the above is related to having a "Pro" account

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bquam View Post
    If you add web links to your albums, they should show on Racks and Tags as bookmarks after you upload.

When you fill in the format field in Orange, they should show in Racks and Tags (after upload).

However, I'm not sure how much of the above is related to having a "Pro" account
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. Bookmarks are now working,

Smile COVERS and BOOKMARKS ARE ALL MESSED UP!

Hey!

My covers (and for extension, all the bookmarks TOO) had been messed up!

Is this "Vol. 4" from "Black Sabbath" or "Zipper Catches Skin" from 'Alice Cooper"?
    [url]http://www.racksandtags.com/purplema...-Sabbath-Vol-4[/url]

What´s the buzz? Tell me what´s happening...
    What´s the buzz? Tell me what´s happening...

The program and/or upload system are been fixed or repaired?

And about upgrades?

Why can my "NOTES" and "MUSICIANS" catalogued in OrangeCD can´t be showed to everyone and in different fields as a box?

No more tears?
    No more develops?

And my wasted time to put more than 2200 albums? Ant had to take the happiness to share my humble connection?

And what I´d have to say about my recommendadions around the social midia about your product?

uH?

PEACE!
    LOVE!
    JOY!

[url]http://www.racksandtags.com/purplema...N%27-Kickin%27[/url]