Thread: artist search and upload from OCD not working

Default artist search and upload from OCD not working

1.i type in 'john'; the search box shows me a list of my artists that have 'john'; however, if don't choose from that list and simply search for 'john', i get no results.

2.i have fred mcdowell in my OrangeCD database; Tools->Publish On Racks and Tags; artist doesn't show up. this was done days ago, so i don't think it's a matter of time. i tried again today and no dice.
    now i wonder if there are other artists that didn't make it from my OrangeCD collection onto rags and tags.

any suggestions?

thanks

The search part of OrangeCD is the only big let down of the program, I have complained about it before and was promised that it would be improved but it hasn’t, I find if I am not getting the search results I want is to close The OrangeCD program and than restart the program and do your search and it should bring up what you are looking for, as for Racks and Tags I also Been having the same problem and I had to delete all albums and items not the account (this is found in settings – password and where it says you can delete your account chick on that and it will give you the option) than uploaded it again and than every artist and album was listed.

hi dilute and thank you for your suggestion and directions. unfortunately it didn't fix the problem, there are still albums in my OrangeCD database that don't show on Racks and tags.

about the search, i think i wasn't clear, i meant the search in Racks and Tags