Thread: wanted options

Default wanted options

Hi

I'm using OrangeCD mainly for bootlegs entry. I have an extended collection of Eric Clapton. Sometimes, a bootleg is a mix of several dates (without knowing which date is associated with each songs), i'd like to be able to include all dates in the recording session field (recording tab). Would that be possible ?

Thanks

I see that I misread your question. The answer to your question is now, no. Only the earliest and latest dates can be entered on recording tab.

Quote Originally Posted by gouletjo View Post
    Hi

I'm using OrangeCD mainly for bootlegs entry. I have an extended collection of Eric Clapton. Sometimes, a bootleg is a mix of several dates (without knowing which date is associated with each songs), i'd like to be able to include all dates in the recording session field (recording tab). Would that be possible ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Jazz_North; 07-30-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gouletjo View Post
    You can set recording dates and locations for each track individually. Go to track properties (e.g. via right-click) and enter data in the Recording tab.

You may want to multi-select tracks that belong to same session to avoid entering same data in multiple tracks:
    - right-click album and select View Tracks.
    - use Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple tracks
    - right-click and select Properties

Note that when you re-enter album properties you will see "various" in place of recording date.