Thread: Album Track Order

Question Album Track Order

I use Winamp as my preferred audio player in association with OrangeCD and they are a perfect combination; but I do have one minor issue that I'm sure can be easily resolved with some adjustment to the settings/preferences.

When I select the 'play album' option, the tracks are queued in Winamp in the wrong order. I would prefer that the tracks are queued and played in the same order as the original album.

Although I've scanned all the possible setting & preference options within OrangeCD & Winamp, the solution to this problem, if it exists, is not immediately obvious.

Any advice, suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Default Song in the Wrong Order

Same thing happens to me with MediaMonkey player. When I use Windows Media Player the song order is correct.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Circadian View Post
    I use Winamp as my preferred audio player in association with OrangeCD and they are a perfect combination; but I do have one minor issue that I'm sure can be easily resolved with some adjustment to the settings/preferences.

When I select the 'play album' option, the tracks are queued in Winamp in the wrong order. I would prefer that the tracks are queued and played in the same order as the original album.

Although I've scanned all the possible setting & preference options within OrangeCD & Winamp, the solution to this problem, if it exists, is not immediately obvious.

Any advice, suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.
    What is your setting in View - Preferences - Media tab - "Method of playing multiple files"? Try changing it to M3U or PLS playlist.

(Note that it will reset any custom command line if you are using it - so you may want to save it somewhere before changing settings.)

Andrei