Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates

Default Updates

There seems to be a problem with Racks and Tags.
    Website is not updating.
    I have been getting a message "506 another upload is still in progress" for several minutes.
    The last user update was four hours ago.

yes, i had meet the same problem yesterday, and dont know why.

I have been having the same problem this is my 3rd day in a row.... inquired by email but still haven't gotten a response.

Updates work for played and rated but not added albums. Hasn't since Sunday, at least for me…

It's the same for me.
    Unable to upload. No information has been updated in Racks and Tags collection.
    A problem with the website ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joebugs View Post
    There seems to be a problem with Racks and Tags.
    Website is not updating.
    I have been getting a message "506 another upload is still in progress" for several minutes.
    The last user update was four hours ago.
    Hey Joey, I see on Racks and Tags website that you can send updates regarding playing albums and others users can upload ratings too.
    Is the problem concerns only new albums uploads ? Have you modified parameters on Orange CD ?

For my part, I have cleared my password and try to force a full synchronization but it always not OK

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stratofighter View Post
    Hey Joey, I see on Racks and Tags website that you can send updates regarding playing albums and others users can upload ratings too.
    Is the problem concerns only new albums uploads ? Have you modified parameters on Orange CD ?

For my part, I have cleared my password and try to force a full synchronization but it always not OK
    No, I haven't changed any parameters. Appearantely it is sometimes updating ratings and playing albums only. Not always. I played an Emmylou Harris album about two hours ago and although I did an upload it is not yet showing.

Maybe Andrei could find a moment to tell us what's happening.

Joe

Thank you for your response Joe ! Yes I hope.

It's OK now. Uploads runs. The problem is fixed

Default Updates

I uploaded twice on Sunday because I did not see the new CDs showing up. Now I have Duplicates that I cannot get rid of.