Thread: Collaboration Problem - Again

Default Collaboration Problem - Again

I think the collaboration feature has been a useful addition to Orange CD, but there still seem to be a few bugs. In this case, the problem seems particularly puzzling. I did a query for all my albums that I actually have on a cd ("Format is exactly cd " under advanced search). SOME of the collaborations appeared but others did not, including some with a common artists. That is, a Chet Baker & Lee Konitz cd did appear, but a Chet Baker & Russ Freeman cd did not. I can't see any difference in how I entered the data, so am preplexed as to what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_North View Post
    I think the collaboration feature has been a useful addition to Orange CD, but there still seem to be a few bugs.
    I agree with Jazz_North, this feature is buggy and needs to be worked on. I have highlighted one or two bugs in previous threads but we haven't seen any improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Joebugs View Post
    I agree with Jazz_North, this feature is buggy and needs to be worked on. I have highlighted one or two bugs in previous threads but we haven't seen any improvements.
    I plan to work on cleaning up these issues next week, in time for next update. Thanks for providing feedback.

Andrei

Default I like the tool!

Is it also available at the "Track" level? There are tons of this type on special holiday or compilation CDs.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NLDetroit View Post
    Is it also available at the "Track" level? There are tons of this type on special holiday or compilation CDs.
    Collaboration feature for tracks is not yet finished. I hope to finish and release it in next update (about two weeks from now.)