Thread: Nice to have upgrades

Default Nice to have upgrades

Hi

I don't know if I can do that, but i've been using your software for more than a month now and I love it. It's the best software in this category.

After a month of data entry, here is a couple of "nice to have" features in future version (if i may, let me know if can't, if im the only one requesting that kinda of upgrade,, i'll live without them)

1. The use of PageUp and PageDown in track View (to navigate from track to track)

2. Track section
    2.1 A little mark(*) beside the track when there's a note ([url]http://www.firetongue.com/boards/showthread.php?t=7306[/url])
    2.2 General Tab of the track view - A checkbox for "encore", another for "acoustic" or "electric"

3. A page summary for the Tour (In the Recording tab) similar to the Artist (I own a large collection of live performance by Eric Clapton and SRV, it would be helpful to catalog informations by Tour)

4. Lyrics by song with CSV or file associated (avoid duplicate lyrics)

5. Website(s) specifics for an album (clickable like in the artist section)

6. Links between CD's (Reference) (see this album)

7. In the detail page, when you just added a Boxset with live performance with different dates for each CD, it would be helpful to add the venue, city, and the date below the CD. (maybe i could tweak a template to do that but i don't know where to start, is there a tutorial or an help file ?)

sorry for my english, i'm a little rusty. I really love this application. If you only knew how much it helps me, you wouldn't believe it

thanks again
    Jonathan
    Last edited by gouletjo; 05-26-2009 at 05:07 AM.