Thread: Box Set - More Than Six Discs

Unhappy Box Set - More Than Six Discs

I have a box set that has more than six discs, and I wanted to add it into OrangeCD. It looks like six discs is the limit. Is there any way to enter it in, or to edit the database so I can have more than six discs?

I suppose if all else fails, I can just list the tracks as one big thing, but I'd like to avoid doing that if possible.

Thanks in advance!

6 discs is not the limit. You can enter box sets with hundreds of items if needed.

To do so, type the CD numbers directly into the box instead of selecting from drop-down,, e.g. 1/12, 2/12, 3/12, ...

I hope this helps.

Talking

Oh, thank you! I didn't know I could do that.

Talking

I think my largest "box set" is 30 CDs!

I did try making a '37er and a '44er (but not a '49er......the Tight End wouldn't fit in the box! OK, OK, I'll get my coat.........). However OCD wouldn't take that many, although I was not using the most recent versions.

The box sets in question are Brilliant Classics "Complete Mozart" and "Complete Bach" with hundreds of CDs, split into volumes of around 20 or so CDs, apart from one volume in each box which was 37/44. I attempted to make a volume of >25 (or thereabouts) but (old version) OCD just froze, so I split them into half volumes and have been content with that.

But if we can now do huge volumes then I'll have another try! :-D

Edit:

And I've managed to make a 44 CD box set! Is this a record?
    Last edited by The_Mole; 04-30-2009 at 08:06 PM.