Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Users of OrangeCD: Satisfied or not??

Exprot and modify themes is real a questions for users without any experience. its more easy to get it done with more temples .
    but still you can do on you alone with small experimental status on your self.

I use the CMI sample as my base and have modify with play around what is possible.

[url]http://myi.ath.cx[/url]

but still you can do more

Default Very Satisfied

I have used this software for several years and I'm very pleased with it. It has to be the best software program I have ever purchased. It never gets old and is constantly being improved. I highly recommend it.

-Tony (long time OCD user)

No! It's stopped working and no support!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjlamb View Post
    No! It's stopped working and no support!
    Hi Sjlamb,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please check my response in the original thread: [url]http://www.firetongue.com/boards/showthread.php?t=7561[/url]

Default Satisfied=YES

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I have used this software for several years and I'm very pleased with it. It has to be the best software program I have ever purchased. It never gets old and is constantly being improved. I highly recommend it.

-Tony (long time OCD user)
    I agree this is a great tool for cataloging your CD's. I too have used it for years and haven't seen anything I liked better.

Ron

I’m currently using Music Collector and I’m not so happy with it (for quite a while). I’m not going into the details about it because that’s not the intend of this thread. I have been looking at alternatives and have tested Orange CD over a year ago. Of all the apps I have tried I liked Orange CD the most for its simplicity. Finally an application that does what it’s supposed to do whiteout a ton of unnecessary features and fields. It’s slim and fast.
    So why haven’t I still bought it?
    Well two main reasons actually:
    1. I want an iPhone / iPod Touch application. I know there’s probably a work around for it today but none that I like. The iPhone application of Collectors is quite ok. The iPhone app is currently the only reason why I still use Music Collector.
    2. I fear that Orange CD is a bit a “one man show”. It is not perse a bad thing but I have seen some posts that don’t get answered or things that get promised but not delivered (such as the iPhone app).

Orangecd is an absolutely awesome program, and the more I learn the better it gets. Unfortunately the biggest problem is the lack of support... I think you are right about the "one man show". The time and effort Andre puts in to this is probably an amazing amount... but when there is an issue it takes too long to resolve sometimes. I wonder if it would be worth paying more for more support?

Default Very Satisfied

For many years I experimented with other similar software and nothing provided the features that OrangeCD has. With that level of satisfaction it was a no brainier choice to purchase OrangeCD. It just keeps getting better and better

Thumbs up

I have used OCD for many years and for what it does there is no equal.
    My one and only current disappointment is I can not export all fields for an import into another database program running under Linux. Understandable though since this might potentially reduce it's uniqueness.

I'm very satisfied expecially for Discogs integration and Racksandtags.
    It need only small change in BoxSet creation and in Discogs integration
    thanks.