Quote Originally Posted by bigmutt View Post
Well .... it looks as though this program is winding down to the end of its useful life, eh?
I suspect it's because there are so many freeware programs out there that do as good a job or better than this OrangeCD program.

Or .... the developer has just lost interest or gone on to more lucrative endeavours.

It's too bad; it had a good following for a number of years, and even with it's temperamental nature it did a decent job.
Well .... it looks as though this program is winding down to the end of its useful life, eh?
[I still find it very useful, indispensable in fact, on a daily basis]

I suspect it's because there are so many freeware programs out there that do as good a job or better than this OrangeCD program.
[Which are the ones that do the same job as OCD and can I transfer my database across without re-entering everything?]

Or .... the developer has just lost interest or gone on to more lucrative endeavours.
[Maybe. Obviously, there is scope for future tweaking of the programme but it works well enough for me as it is]

It's too bad; it had a good following for a number of years, and even with it's temperamental nature it did a decent job.
[Maybe I've been lucky but I haven't experienced this temperamental nature. With 3675 CDs in my collection, life would be too short for me to start again.