Thread: Track durations not available!!!

Default Track durations not available!!!

I've scanned in several hundred CD's but the track durations aren't showing up. Of course I didn't realize it until I finished the shelf I was working on because they seemed to be showing up fine- I figured it out when I tried to I noticed the CD covers weren't showing up and went to download the CD info, but got the "track duration not available" message. The album name and track names are showing up- just no cover art or actual track/album lengths (they're showing up as 0:00) On the few CD's that I actually scanned via CD-ROM I'm getting everything- cover art, track/album info and track durations- so it's just the ones where I scanned the bar-code. Is there something that I need to change in order to get all the information entered when I scan the bar-code?? I have a good 2,000 more (at least) to add and it would go so much faster if I could actually scan them all in.

Default Re: Track durations not available!!!

Unfortunately Amazon database does not provide track durations.

There are plans for fixing this issues, but it may take awhile.

Andrei

Default Amazon Track durations fixed - great!

Glad to hear the Amazon track durations things is a know issue and there is hope for a fix.

In the meantime, is it possible to do the faster, barcode scan against FreeDB which does supply track durations? Or is there any good way to scan a barcode and get track durations with reliability?

Barring that, assume I pulled an album from Amazon, would it be possible to say, tell OrangeCD to pull the track durations off the CD-ROM and apply to the current entry?

Thanks