Thread: Can't seem to see new template

Default Can't seem to see new template

Hi folks,

I download some of your template in my templates dir but I only get the first two default and crisp. Can anyone help me ? Thanks in advance

I have the same problem with both templates and themes.They reside in the template folder but I cant seem to change the theme except for the choice of those 2 themes and when exporting to html I cant seem to get my edited templates to show up in the list for exporting either
    Last edited by stwin4; 05-08-2009 at 01:46 AM.

There's a confusion between themes and export templates. Both reside in the same folder.

Themes can be used by clicking menu View -> Preferences -> Theme tab.

HTML export templates can be used by Tools -> Export to HTML.

What you downloaded is probably export templates, so they don't show up in Theme drop-down.

No confusion on my part - I know the difference between the two.My problem is with the edited TEMPLATE showing up when I go to EXPORT in html.And when they do show up there is always an error of some sort that prevents the export from happening and like I said all I do is change the colors and text styles.It's probably because I am using a trial version too - I know that most vendors of a trial based product usually hold back some features of their product.I haven't gotten anything to export into html to put on my site yet and my trial is just about up so I doubt that I will purchase this product.

Quote Originally Posted by stwin4 View Post
    No confusion on my part - I know the difference between the two.My problem is with the edited TEMPLATE showing up when I go to EXPORT in html.And when they do show up there is always an error of some sort that prevents the export from happening and like I said all I do is change the colors and text styles.It's probably because I am using a trial version too - I know that most vendors of a trial based product usually hold back some features of their product.I haven't gotten anything to export into html to put on my site yet and my trial is just about up so I doubt that I will purchase this product.
    Trial OrangeCD does not withhold any features. Your template most likely have a critical error that prevents it from showing up in the list. You can send your template to [email]orangecd@firetongue.com[/email] and I will take a look.

Also trial can be extended if needed. Contact me via PM or above e-mail.

Andrei