Thread: Bulk edit for tracks now ESSENTIAL!

Default Bulk edit for tracks now ESSENTIAL!

Andrei,

Please, please, PLEASE! Can you make the capability to bulk edit tracks a priority? It has driven me mad for ages having to edit tracks individually. I suppose it must be really hard to achieve if it has taken so long, when the need for it is such a 'no brainer' (for me, at any rate). Is it likely? Soon?

Default Re: Bulk edit for tracks now ESSENTIAL!

Let me add my wish here. I have put off entering some data waiting for this feature to arrive.

Editing tacks individually from the track pages is far too time consuming. Please add the ability to edit them from the album page. PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyyy View Post
    Editing tacks individually from the track pages is far too time consuming. Please add the ability to edit them from the album page. PLEASE!
    I'm not sure what you want to do that you can't do. If you are in an album view, just right click and choose View Tracks. You can then bulk edit all the tracks or selected ones. This has been possible for some time.

What I want to do that I can't do is rate tracks directly from the album page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyyy View Post
    What I want to do that I can't do is rate tracks directly from the album page.
    Why is switching to view tracks with one right click such a problem?