Thread: folders created in music folder

Default folders created in music folder

is there any way to change the location of the "Lists" and "Queries" folders that are created every time i open up OCD Catalog?

Default Re: folders created in music folder

The location of these folders can be changed using registry editor. You need to add two registry values:

Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Firetongue\DADB\HTML]
    QueryDir = your query folder path
    ListDir = your list folder path
    If you never used Registry editor, please let me know what are the paths to your list and query folders, and I'll create reg file for you which will make it simpler.

Andrei

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    The location of these folders can be changed using registry editor. You need to add two registry values:

Code:
    If you never used Registry editor, please let me know what are the paths to your list and query folders, and I'll create reg file for you which will make it simpler.

Andrei
    Hi Andrei,

Running out of space on small SSD C drive, so have moved OCD folders to D drive. Got everything working EXCEPT it won't find List and Query folders.
    Queries can be found at D:\OrangeCD\Queries and Lists at D:\OrangeCD\Lists
    Could you please create that reg file for me?!

Many thanks,
    Malc

Hi Andrei,

I'm guessing my PMs haven't got through to you for some reason, so I'll tackle this myself. I just need to ask you - or anyone else who knows - what TYPE of new values these are (see below). Because in Win 7 you have to choose between things like STRING, BINARY, MULTI-STRING, EXPANDABLE STRING etc. I'm guessing at STRING being the one, but reluctant to fiddle without being certain! HELP someone!!

Code: