Thread: Track Search

Default Track Search

I've tried to use the track search, but no matter how I do it, it will not bring up all of the songs with the same title, no matter if it is (exactly)/contains, and/or, this is happing on all of the track Searches, I can have the album with the song listed and the track search will not find it, this was the main reason why I wanted orangecd, Does anyone have any ideas?
    Dave

Default Re: Track Search

I know this might sound stupid, but I presume you are using the 'Advanced Search' function? When looking for tracks, have you - first of all - clicked on the 'Tracks' tab at the top instead of the 'Album' tab (which is the default)? Because even if you select 'Track Title' as your field in the main search, unless you have selected the 'Tracks' tab, results will be wrong. Sorry if you know all this already!

Yes I have Done all of that, The search worked alright until the last orangecd update, but I'm not sure if that is the problem or not
    Dave

Now It has quite working except for the artist search, I guess That I will find another Music cataloging software, All I can say is orangecd has been a waste of money and time

Dave,

I am sure there is a simple solution to this. I have checked track search functionality in latest update and seems to be working fine, exactly as before. So it must be something else.

Can you post a screenshot of how Advanced search view looks just before you click "Search" button?

(You can make screenshot by pressing Alt+PrintScreen on keyboard, then pasting image into your e-mail or Paint application.)

Andrei