Thread: Automatic List View

Default Automatic List View

Hello Andrei. I'm not sure if I'm in the majority here...I have not seen this discussed in any other post. Is there a way to automatically have the Artists populate in List View rather than in Bubble View. Unless there are folks who aren't really into aesthetics, when you click on artists, the bubble view is very childish, not very organized and quite frankly, not the way a list view should be when dealing with a Database. If you notice, when you click on Albums, they are populated automatically in List View. Can this be changed for Artists. It's kind of a bit annoying frankly.

Default Re: Automatic List View

There is a way to switch Artists to list view (there's a link on top of the view). It will not be remembered for the next time though.

So, if I understand correctly, it is just the matter of what default way the albums are organized - cloud vs list? I think it makes sense. Let me check on technical side how doable is this. Thanks for the suggestion, your feedback is very valuable.

Andrei

Default Re: Automatic List View

Thanks for the response Andrei. Yes, you are right. It would make much more sense to automatically have the artists in list View when going to that page. The same way that Albums are automatically put in a list. I appreciate any help you could do for me on this. I have so many albums (3300) that having to always tell my friends or myself to click on List View...only to see it go away next time you log on...is kind of a waste.

Thanks for your help.