I am having a hard time with the program lately. I am running the latest version (6.2.6.13119) and have a lot of issues. First, it takes forever for the program to load. When I try to bring up an entry this also takes forever. I cannot use thumbnail mode to view the albums as it takes nearly a half hour to load all the thumbnails (this example is using my most populated entry - The Beatles currently 721 discs). Scrolling through the content pane is frustrating too, because when I roll my mouse's scroll it pauses for a second and then slowly begins to scroll. Lastly, freedb AND amazon do NOT work. I've tried every different setting for both and it refuses to establish a connection to any. At this point the program is completely useless to me and I have a huge backlog of items to enter. If anyone has suggestions to fix any or all of my problems please speak up and help me out. I pray I'm not the only one with this problem. I imagine it's something I'm doing wrong as I've used the program for years now and haven't had these kind of issues for a long time. Thank you in advance. Andy