Thread: New sorting presets brilliant!

Default New sorting presets brilliant!

Hi Andrei,

Super job on the column/sorting presets - thank you. This saves so much time and hassle, especially in tracks view. Great stuff - keep it up! Any chance of further developing the 'List' function. I find this really useful already, but it could easily be made a more important feature. Even toolbar icons to help implement list-making would be really good....

Default Re: New sorting presets brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWERS
    Hi Andrei,

Super job on the column/sorting presets - thank you. This saves so much time and hassle, especially in tracks view. Great stuff - keep it up! Any chance of further developing the 'List' function. I find this really useful already, but it could easily be made a more important feature. Even toolbar icons to help implement list-making would be really good....
    I am glad you liked it. Could you elaborate more on List feature and the improvements you expect (or is there a thread already?).

Andrei

Default Re: New sorting presets brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei

I am glad you liked it. Could you elaborate more on List feature and the improvements you expect (or is there a thread already?).

Andrei

Yes, Andrei. Actually it overlaps with the 'Marked Items' feature as well. This helps greatly in being able to make multiple selections (from which you can then make lists). I'd love to see:

1. Easy-access toolbar icons for 'mark', 'unmark' and 'view marked' commands in the 'List' menu.
    2. A drop-down box (like I have for 'saved queries') for Saved Lists. Or a toolbar that you can drop individual Saved Lists onto, for easy access.

I guess the first point is the more important (for me, at any rate)! I know you said ages ago that 'Lists' was a bit of a trial thing and you didn't know if there would be much of a demand for such a feature. Well I just hope others think it as useful as I do! Keep up the geat work Andrei...