Thread: flac date is incorrect after scanning [FIXED]

Default flac date is incorrect after scanning [FIXED]

Hi,

i'm trying out a few music catloging options mainly for my collection of digital files - mostly bootlegs.

Anyone else here use this software for this purpose and recommend it as such?

My first concern from the couple of albums i've added is that when i scan a folder for media files, it seems to import everything pretty well, except that it only imports the YEAR from the date tag instead of the whole date. Am i doing something wrong? Or is that jus the way it is?

Also, when scanning media files, on the options page, i know it says it will not save the changes i make, but is there *any* way to save the scan options?

Thanks for your help. So far i am liking this program better than the other programs i am trying.

Default Re: flac date tag?

Any help?

This may have something to do with specific FLAC header data. I would love to take a look, is it possible for you to send or upload an example of file that has this problem? I can provide you FTP account for upload if needed.

Thanks

Andrei

Thanks for the reply. i have sent you an email with an example file.

Thanks for your help.

Any reply on my second question? i'd really love to be able to save my scan options so i don't have to set it every time. Any chance this might be possible in the future?

FLAC date problem will be fixed in 6.2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by cmaz
    Also, when scanning media files, on the options page, i know it says it will not save the changes i make, but is there *any* way to save the scan options?
    You can change options once and forever in Library -> Library Settings.

Andrei

Awesome! Thanks for the reply and the fixes.