Thread: Write musicians/credits to box set

Default Write musicians/credits to box set

I have just started to work my first multi disc volume in OCD :-)

I was just playing around to see how I should put in different line-ups for different volumes/discs. After some trial and error I got the hang of it for the first disc. When I should put in the REAL data for the second disc it only shows the first disc meaning that I can't fill in the information for the rest of the albums!

How will I be able to edit/add information to the rest of the discs in this box set?

Default Re: Write musicians/credits to box set

Quote Originally Posted by hardbop-man
    I have just started to work my first multi disc volume in OCD :-)

I was just playing around to see how I should put in different line-ups for different volumes/discs. After some trial and error I got the hang of it for the first disc. When I should put in the REAL data for the second disc it only shows the first disc meaning that I can't fill in the information for the rest of the albums!

One way is to open the folders pane, find and expand the box set, right click on the disc that you want to enter info for and select "properties." That should allow you to enter the musicians for that disc in the set (or enter other info as well).
    How will I be able to edit/add information to the rest of the discs in this box set?

Default Re: Write musicians/credits to box set

Thank you for the swift answer :-)

I'm on the track again!

/hardbop-man