Thread: OCD crashes on exports of bigger box sets

Default OCD crashes on exports of bigger box sets

Hi Andrei,

my OCD is constantly crashing on a html export after adding a box set with 168 discs. This problem has been reproducible with several templates including some taken directly from the template gallery.

If the box set in question is split into 42 separate entries of 4 discs each OCD does not crash anymore, even if the part counters are left unchanged and in "xxx/168" format. But that can obviously be a temporary workaround only and there are some even bigger sets waiting to be cataloged that can not be split.

Any idea what the cause for this is and how it could be fixed?

Best regards,
    -pn

I thought this problem was fixed some time ago. Are you running latest update of OrangeCD?

Andrei

I'm running the latest build 6.4.5.15514 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paternoster View Post
    Hi Andrei,

my OCD is constantly crashing on a html export after adding a box set with 168 discs. This problem has been reproducible with several templates including some taken directly from the template gallery.

If the box set in question is split into 42 separate entries of [URL="http://www.cardsnds.com/r4-ds"]r4[/URL] discs each OCD does not crash anymore, even if the part counters are left unchanged and in "xxx/168" format. But that can obviously be a temporary workaround only and there are some even bigger sets waiting to be cataloged that can not be split.

Any idea what the cause for this is and how it could be fixed?

Best regards,
    -pn
    The latest is available.

I see that this crash wasn't fixed in latest update after all. I can send you private build where it's fixed.

Or, if you prefer to wait for official update, it will be released on Monday.

Andrei

Well, I think I'd like to try out the private build. That is unless the official release isn't scheduled for the next one or two days ...

How about general "nightly builds" that are available for everyone interested in such a thing?

Greetings,
    -pn