Quote Originally Posted by Tony
There's been several changes that I have made to photo covers on some albums. But when I upload to R & T the old album cover appears and not the one I replaced it with.
Please use the Copy/Paste trick to work around this. There's a couple of changes coming soon in cover management which will probably fix it.

With regard to album cover, I noticed that when I look at the album, the cover is placed over the information about the album like date, format, label, etc.
This is probably because you are using Internet Explorer 6. IE6 is currently not supported. It will be in next couple of weeks, but I really recommend to upgrade to IE7 or Firefox.

My "Creedence Clearwater Revival" albums are listed under "Golliwogs", albums by the group "The Band" are under "Levon Helms and the Hawks" and there are a few others that R & T misfiles. They are listed okay in OCD.
Really weird. Can you give a link to erroneous entries on server?

I use Orange CD Player to listen to music but it doesn't show up in R & T under "recently played" just some stuff that I listened to months ago.
Are you using same database in OrangeCD Player as you do in OrangeCD Catalog? Also, do you upload your collection regularly?

Sometimes I'm not listed under "other people who have this album" when it's obvious that I do.
Not everybody is listed there. For some popular albums, list would be really huge - so only N top results are returned.

The uploads still time out.
It should be fixed when next version of the website will go live. I don't have specific date but shooting to finish it in next 2 weeks.

Andrei