Thread: Pre 1900 dates.

Default Pre 1900 dates.

Good evening Andrei,

V6 looking better & better.

quick question. I seem to be unable to enter days & months for pre-1900 dates in the composer profile page. is there a limitation?

Default Re: Pre 1900 dates--pre 1392 dates

Further to the pre-1900 bug discussed below, no dates before 1392 are accepted--I get the "Please enter a date or year" error message.

Default Re: Pre 1900 dates.

I was wondering if there is any chance that the date bugs described in this thread could be addressed in the next release. There are actually a few composers with dates before 1392 (although most have only a single track to their name). Being able to put in the month and year for pre-1900 dates would also be nice.

Have the same issue with composers birthdays too. Can't seem to enter date and month details for composers pre-1900: Beethoven, Bach... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bakakid
    Have the same issue with composers birthdays too. Can't seem to enter date and month details for composers pre-1900: Beethoven, Bach... etc.
    What is your current version? I can enter medieval dates (down until 1392) in recent builds, this problem was fixed long time ago.

Unfortunately there is still no solution for entering pre-1392 dates.

Andrei

Hi Andrei,

I'm using the lastest version: 6.2.4 build 12617. Can't seem to enter date or month of Mozart. 27 Jan 1756. After I click ok after editing the composer profile, I will get the year input but not the rest of the details.