Thread: New User

Default New User

I used to have a DB program several years ago, so long ago it could have been for Windows 3.1 or Win95. You had to do an awful lot manually. Tonight someone asked me about Christmas CD's and a particular song. I have lots Christmas CD's and I knew I had the song, but where? I went on the net and did a search for CDDB programs. I d/loaded 3. (unnamed) One was so complicated it was almost impossible to use. Another, was so crippled that everytime you changed a screen or menu item, you were told that you were using an unregistered copy. Then I installed this program. It was easy to use, intuitive, and in nothing flat I added a dozen CD's to the data base. I had it about an hour and I bought it.

Just one question.. can you add DVD's to the DB? Thanks for a great program.
    PDH

Default Re: New User

Hi BagPiper,

You can only add DVDs in manual mode. It is menu Album - Add Manually.

Andrei

Thank.. I have not had the program long enough to really explore it..
    One other question if I may..
    Why won't it see the songs on an MP3 CD?? It lists it as one track, yet it will "see" MP3 files in folders on my hard drive. I have so many MP3 CD's and it would take forever to manually enter the information.

Thanks,
    Paul..

Hi Paul,

to add albums from MP3 CD to database, you need to follow a different procedure.

Click menu Album -> Scan media files. Select your CD-ROM drive, insert CD and press Scan button.

Andrei