Thread: Statistics / Composer field still missing!

Default Statistics / Composer field still missing!

I am a little frustrated because this feature was requested many times... and still no action. Can you put this "Composer field" in the Statistics as part of your next update Andrei ?
    Thank you!

Stephane

Default Re: Statistics / Composer field still missing!

[quote=sfox2842]I am a little frustrated because this feature was requested many times... and still no action. Can you put this "Composer field" in the Statistics

Default Re: Statistics / Composer field still missing!

Andrei,

I input composers through the Record Properties/Tracks/Composer Field. The Record Properties/General/Composer Field is empty.
    It appears that the new Composer Statistics uses the later for data. Is it possible to have the Composer Statistics (or a different Composer Tracks Statistics) use also the Tracks Composer.

What's the difference between Record Properties/Tracks/Composer Field and Record Properties/General/Composer Field ?

Why doesn't the data in the General/Composer Field show the data in the Record Properties/Tracks/Composer Field (Various in case when there is more than one composer) in the same way that the General/Artists picks up the data from the Tracks/Artists field?

Regards

Joe