Thread: Multiple CD set

Default Multiple CD set

I managed to delete my entire database (going back to 2004) :'( -- so I'm starting over. :-/

I figure I might as well do this right. What is the proper or best way to enter a multiple CD set? For instance, the Bernstein collection of Mahler symphonies has 12 CDs. Should this make 12 separate entries -- the same as 12 individual CDs -- or is there a way to make a single entry with 12 sub-entries beneath the single entry?

Is there any (nearly) up-to-date Manual? It would be really nice to have a little video showing the process of entering a new CD from start to end.

Thanks

Default Re: Multiple CD set

I did some additional searching and found the answer (Tools/Make box set). Is there any way to ensure the CDs will be in the correct order when the 'Make box set' is performed?

Default Re: Multiple CD set

Hi DSCH,

I don't know if there is a way to order the discs when you create a box set, but it is very easy to order the discs once the box set is created.

The second tab in the box set properties (right click on the created box set album and select properties) is called Box set. This tab shows the separate discs. Beneath the list are 2 buttons: move up and move down. With these you can move the selected disc up or down.

Eric