Thread: errors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default errors

I have been a happy user of Orange CD catalog for many years. A few weeks ago I discovered that I can't perform regular functions.
    1. I can scan an original CD and enter it into my collection. If I scan a CD-R I get an error message "No match found on the server"
    2. If I try to enter a CD by typing UPC or from Amazon by enetering the artist's name or import a cover I get the message" Bad HTTP status code". What shall I do?
    krzysztof

Default Re: errors

i get the bad http also when i try to download covers ???

I'm having the same problems ?

You need to upgrade to the most recent version to fix this. The errors are caused by Amazon shutting down legacy web services. Overall it is a good change since new services are better, but unfortunately old versions of OrangeCD stopped working.

Upgrade is the only solution.

Andrei

Default Songs not categorized properly

When I scan my mp3 files, some do not get categorized properly and instead get put into a None folder. I can manually use the Add CD Info to correct the entries, but this is cumbesome and slow - besides, I've got another 30,000 songs to enter. How can I ensure that future scans will correctly post songs (+ classical music) into correct folders, and is there an easier way of correcting the songs that I've already scanned? ;D

I am unable to load the program at all? I sent 2 emails to support and haven't heard back? Theres some error about dadbapp.exe?? I love this program and it helps me out making podcasts. I have the latest version but everytime it stalls at loading? Help. I wouldn't be surprised if my email got sent to your spam box.. it's pervasonic if you check. Thanks.

Hi drknow,

Please check email - I sent you the diagnostic instructions.

Thanks for your patience

Andrei