Thread: TextBox per track doesn't work on latest versions

Default TextBox per track doesn't work on latest versions

Hi Andrei!
    I've installed the latest version of OCD 6.2.0 and I added some albums, but when I entered datas on two custom fields I discovered that OCD doesn't store those changes like it did in the past!

I've also tried with 6.1.9 and it does the same ??? (the Per-Track setting of those fields obviously is checked).

This happened for textbox 9 and 10 in this case, but then I tested the other fields (new entry or modifying tracks where those fields were filled) and it also now happen for textbox 2, 3 and 5!

I remember in the past I posted the same problem for textbox 8 and it was fixed, so I think this is a regression of the latest versions for the other fields I've mentioned.

Obviously if this is done for the entire album it works :-/.

Oh please, don't forget also the fix for my topic "The Last MultiVolume BUG (Credits section)", I'm still waiting for it (I've sent you the example db and theme as you requested, did you receive them?)

Cheers
    Emanuele.

Default Re: TextBox per track doesn't work on latest vers

Andrei,
    it seems to me that this bug is not related directly to OCD, but to something invisible that changed in the database during the upgrading of OCD from the Aug2007 release to the following version! Now even if I downgrade OCD to that release, the bug still remains.

The strange things is that in the custom page 2 I move the textbox 9 and 10, which are at the top of the form, to the bottom of the form (a desperate move promoted by my instinct!!) the bug disappear ??? ?

I think I have to export my db to xml and try to rebuild it from the start, 'cos I can't understand what happened: if a start a new db with the actual version, this bug doesn't seem to exist... :-[ ... i posted again this topic in case someone else is using heavily all the OCD fields and had strange behaviours in OCD db after that release.

Emanuele

Default Re: TextBox per track doesn't work on latest versi

Andrei,
    that's not a db problem, it's the Track Properties interface (textboxes per-album work properly).

An example of strange bugs is my custom page 2 which is structuerd like this:
    - Textbox 9
    - Textbox 10
    - Checkbox 3
    - Checkbox 8
    - Checkbox 7
    - Checkbox 4
    - Memo1
    - Memo4
    - Textbox 1
    - Textbox 3

And this is what happens:

> Textbox 9
    - works only per-track if TBox 1, below TBox9 in the same page, is enabled per-track

> Textbox 10
    - works only per-track if TBox 3, below TBox10 in the same page, is enabled per-track

Then if I move the tbox 9 and 10 to another page with other fields, or, as said previously, I move them at the top of the custom page, they work.
    But also if tbox 10 remains in page 2 and I move only checkbox 3 to another page (same thing for tbox9 and checkbox 8 ) it works again!!!

Andrei... what's happening? ???

I could send you an example DB if you need.

Emanuele