Thread: trying the trial - exporting favorite songs

Default trying the trial - exporting favorite songs

just trying out this software and I really love it, except I can't find a way to tag various mp3's for later export either to seperate folder or my mp3 player. I rip all my cd's to mp3 so I can later go through and listen and tag different songs that I want to export to my mp3 player. I have been using advanced mp3 catalog pro because one can add various songs to a playlist and later export them to a folder or mp3 player. It allows me to go through my collection and tag the songs I want to use right now. Is there a way to do this with orangeCD? Id rather use this software because it is rich with features, but really need this option. I realize one can open the folder and copy it manually, but that seems a little much.
    Any idea if this will be added or is there a plugin? I would buy this right now if this was an option.

Thanks.

Default Re: trying the trial - exporting favorite songs

You can make lists of favorite songs using Mark/View Marked Items feature in List menu, however it won't allow you to physically move the mp3 files. And unfortunately, there's no plugin for it.

Andrei

Dear Andrei,
    I am really digging this software and really enjoy the depth of extras it has to offer. I was wondering if this option can or will be added in the next update (ability to copy and paste the mp3's from the favorites list). I feel this is a necessary option for mp3 based collections. I'm ready to buy if I know this option will be coming soon!

Thanks,
    mcdonald

I was wondering if anybody else with mp3 based collections would find this useful? One of the main reasons I use a catalog program is to browse through to listen and discover music I forgot I had and to move it to a mp3 player or copy to another folder. If anyone else would like this feature please reply, I am interested in knowing what everybody else thinks!
    Thanks,
    mcdonald