Thread: CD Player

Default CD Player

Andrei,

These last few days when a CD stops playing it is not being automatically ejected, even though the box is checked in the Preferences/Playback (Eject Disc at the end of Play).

I don't know if other users are experiencing this problem. It could be a bug in Version 6.1.5 or my system? I have recently updated to Windows Vista.

Joe

Default Re: CD Player

Quote Originally Posted by Joebugs
    These last few days when a CD stops playing it is not being automatically ejected, even though the box is checked in the Preferences/Playback (Eject Disc at the end of Play).

I don't know if other users are experiencing this problem. It could be a bug in Version 6.1.5 or my system? I have recently updated to Windows Vista.
    Hi Joe,

Player virtually hasn't changed in build 6.1.5. I tested it anyway, but found no differences between 6.1.5 and previous build. It must be something else.

Andrei

???

Andrei,

Thanks for your reply. However since upgrading to Vista, CD Player is sometimes acting funny. Apart from the reported CD ejection, sometimes CD Player:

1) stops playing a CD in the middle of a track and has to be restarted.

2) also doesn't play a 2nd CD after a 1st CD has finished and manually ejected. It has to be restarted to play a 2nd CD.

Could it be there some incompatibility with Vista.

I appreciate if you can take a look when you have some time.

Thanks

Joe

Are other Vista users having problems with CD Player?? -- Comments will be appreciated.

I