Thread: Album sorting by year

Default Album sorting by year

Hello,

could you help me? I set in Customize dialog (Customize view command in pop-up menu of folders pane, tab Options) album label format as %Y - %T, but anyway albums are sorted by their names. Is there a way to sort albums by year in the folders pane?

Thank you

I'm wondering about the same thing. In the left area I have folders with the names of the Artists. When I open the folder for an artist the albums are sorted by name, on the right I can get it sorted by year. How can I get it to sort by year on the left in the folder view as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Evgeny View Post
    could you help me? I set in Customize dialog (Customize view command in pop-up menu of folders pane, tab Options) album label format as %Y - %T, but anyway albums are sorted by their names. Is there a way to sort albums by year in the folders pane?
    It's not possible yet. This feature is on my to-do list.

Andrei

Well, when will it be possible?

Hi,

Just started using OrangeCD.

I too would prefer to sort by Artist+Year in the Content column (and probably a number of other variations).

Cheers,

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by sbeck201 View Post
    I too would prefer to sort by Artist+Year in the Content column (and probably a number of other variations).
    You can do it already in the right pane. Right-click and select Sort -> Custom.

Andrei