Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no cd covers [FIXED]

Default Re: no cd covers

Time out problem fixed
    All Cd covers seem to have been uploaded

thanks for the patch

I fixed the missing cover upload problem. You can use the fix right now by downloading the application file from this link:

[url]http://www.firetongue.com/support/temp/dadbapp.exe[/url]

Replace the dadbapp.exe in your OrangeCD installation directory with this file. Note that this is not a complete installer! It is just one application file that requires existing OrangeCD 6.1.1 installation.

To upload missing covers, you need to download the above file, then go to View -> Preferences -> MyGenres.com and check option "Force full synchronization", then upload the collection.

It will automatically detect which covers are missing and fix them, - but only if the "force full sync" option is checked.

I am sorry it took longer than anticipated 24 hours to develop this fix, and I would appreciate if anyone tried it and told me that it worked. Naturally, the fix will be included in next release.

Thanks for your patience.

Andrei

Thats appears to work. I haven't checked everything obviously, but the ones that previously had no cover, now do. Nice job Andrei

New version that has this problem fixed (6.1.2) is on the download page. Thanks for testing the fix.

Andrei