Thread: what classifies as a "full album"?

Default what classifies as a "full album"?

On the artists page of mygenres.com, it shows the listing of artists, with this statement "Only artists with at least one complete album are shown."

However, I have a full album by 'Til Tuesday, and they aren't listed on the "cloud" view. There are several artists with the same situation.

is there some setting I'm missing? is there something wrong with my entry of 'Til Tuesday that would make the site not recognize it as a full album?

the site is [url]http://www.mygenres.com/corryzahn[/url]

thanks! This is really very cool, and I can't wait for the premium service, you can count me in for sure!

Default Re: what classifies as a "full album"?

Quote Originally Posted by MRC
    On the artists page of mygenres.com, it shows the listing of artists, with this statement "Only artists with at least one complete album are shown."
    It means that you must have at least one album by the artist which is not a compilation of various artists.

[quote]However, I have a full album by 'Til Tuesday, and they aren't listed on the "cloud" view.

when I click the link below the cloud view, I see all the artists in my collection. Is the cloud view limited by anything? My guess is that if I only have a single album by an artist, it's only 1/6000th of the collection, and there isn't a font small enough? or by contrast, there are 991 albums by Various Artists, so that font would have to be enormous compared to the name of a group that has just one CD.

I'm just trying to understand how it works...

Thanks!

looks like the smallest font represents a minimum of 7 full albums, going up from there.

[quote=MRC]when I click the link below the cloud view, I see all the artists in my collection.