Thread: <dax:producer/> question

Default <dax:producer/> question

Is it possible to specify a different delimiter (other than the forward slash) for <daxroducer/> and similar tags that return lists? Sure, I could write a javascript replacement function easily enough, but a few of my entries are older (before there was capability for multiple entries in many categories) and I used the slash in those lists. I'll eventually update them, but until then if there's a way to specify a different delimiter, it would help.

Default Re: <dax:producer/> question

Whoops. This should be in "Templates and Themes." Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Balok
    Is it possible to specify a different delimiter (other than the forward slash) for <daxroducer/> and similar tags that return lists? Sure, I could write a javascript replacement function easily enough, but a few of my entries are older (before there was capability for multiple entries in many categories) and I used the slash in those lists. I'll eventually update them, but until then if there's a way to specify a different delimiter, it would help.
    No, currently there is no way to do so. I'd recommend javascript replacement approach because <daxroducer> tag is pretty much deprecated and only exists for compatibility with old templates.

Andrei

That's what I figured.

Thanks.