Thread: Playing MP3s

Default Playing MP3s

Hi!

Okay, I'm in danger of sounding like a real thicko here, but here goes anyway:

I have just started adding MP3s to my music database in order to be able to play tracks as I view details in my database (at this point it might be good to hear from Andrei about when we are likely to see progress on being able to add MP3 paths to existing albums - something that has been ask for for some time now).

I use Musicmatch as my default media player for MP3s. My question is simply: How do I get OrangeCD to play files via Musicmatch instead of Windows Media Player?

I have been to View - Preferences - Media and chosen the custom command line option, but then I am stuck, I really don't get the "insert "%1" to denote file name". If someone could offer some help on this I'd be extremely grateful. And please, feel free to dumb it down as much as you like!!

Many thanks

David

Default Re: Playing MP3s

Many thanks for all the help... I have now successfully managed to work it out for myself!

Cheers

David

Default Re: Playing MP3s

[quote=davidagbr]I have just started adding MP3s to my music database in order to be able to play tracks as I view details in my database (at this point it might be good to hear from Andrei about when we are likely to see progress on being able to