Hey,
This may seem like an awkward problem, but try to follow me.
I have lots of mixtapes from various DJs and artists, composed of various songs from various artists. I list that album as the DJ that compiled the mix as the artist (for example, "The Freestylers"), and for the song listings, I add each artist for each track, so they are all listed. My problem is that often the DJ uses many of their own tracks, but if the song artist name matches the album artist name, than the artist name is not showed for those songs. This sounds confusing to me, so I'll use an example:

TRACK LISTING

1. Boomblast (Deekline & Wizard Remix) 7:10
*[ The Freestylers ]
2. Daily Operation 2:33
DJ Mutiny & Shopliftas
3. Midnight 4:52
The Breakfastaz
4. Killer 3:42
SCAM
5. Let There Be Light 4:38

On this track listing, track 1 has 'The Freestylers' as the artist, but this doesn't show when 'The Freestylers' is also the album artist, so it shows like this:

TRACK LISTING

1. Boomblast (Deekline & Wizard Remix) 7:10
2. Daily Operation 2:33
DJ Mutiny & Shopliftas
3. Midnight 4:52
The Breakfastaz
4. Killer 3:42
SCAM
5. Let There Be Light 4:38

On the last build, there was an easy way around this. As long as you applied the song-artist names before you set the album-artist name, than those songs that had the same names would still show the artist underneath, no matter how many times you viewed it. However, I was disappointed to see that with the new build, all those songs now have reverted back to showing nothing. Now, when you apply the song-artist names before the album-artist name, they will show at the time, but when you view the album later, the song names will have disappeared again.
Does anybody know how I can have it like before, so even if the names match up, they still show. I know these is a very confusing and convoluted explanation for a rather minor issue, but this means alot to me, as I have many mixtapes. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks,
-Colin