Is there any simple way to modify the default theme that doesn't involve daxedit??

I really don't like the two column layout, and some time ago I saw the reply to the posting "Outrageous Request" ([url]http://www.firetongue.com/boards/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=dax;action=display;num=1160618596;st art=0#0[/url]) and in particular pheisholt's instructions for modifying the theme. I followed those instructions, and have been very happy with the results. but, now I want to take advantage of some of the new features in build 6.1.2, so i tried following those instructions again, but with less than favourable results. I got a single column, but the tracklisting font increased (and looked stupid) and and the tracklisting header disapeared completely.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong, so... does anybody have any idea how I can get the results I need? Simply put, I want one column, with the tracklisting directly under the thumbnail of the cover (while still keeping the format and lable info etc at the side of the thumbnail). Simple!! Your help will be very gratefully received!!

Additionally Andrei, please can we have more options available to us to modify the themes within the options controls. I for one am not very confident at all using daxedit. It would be nice to have built in support for a one column view without having to resort to (in my case anyway) spending hours struggling with daxedit.

Many thanks,

David