Thread: Credits

Default Credits

I've just tried adding a new credit line to one of the discs in a 3CD set and all the previous notes now don't show on the album page. I've removed the new line and the old notes still don't show. But, they are still in the record properties credits tab. Any ideas what's going on?

A couple of other issues that I have with the credits field:

1 - On albums with 2 (or more) discs, only the credits from the first disc are ever displayed. Not too good for albums with a bonus disc of remixes for example.

2 - Credits are listed in the exact order that they are entered. Therefore in order to enter information so that all credits for a particular track appear in order (and together) I have to calculate what needs to go where. Is there anyway to have the credits automatically appear in a default order?

For example: xxxxxx - producer - tracks 1-4
    yyyyyy - engineer - track 1
    zzzzzzz - mixer - track 1
    xxxxxx - enginer tracks 2-3
    ??????? - mixer - track 2
    !!!!!!!!!! - mixer - tracks 3-4

or something like that.

Cheers,

David

PS - Just thought I'd mention that none of the posts that I have made recently have been answered (or acknowledged). There have been several requests by myself and other users that you have previously promised and as yet they've not happened. It would be nice to know what (if any) progress you have made, or have they just been shelved in favour of MyGenres and some of the other perhaps more "commercial" feature requests.

Default Re: Credits

[quote=davidagbr]I've just tried adding a new credit line to one of the discs in a 3CD set and all the previous notes now don't show on the album page.

[quote=davidagbr]1 - On albums with 2 (or more) discs, only the credits from the first disc are ever displayed.

Good work Andrei!! Many thanks for that,

Regards

David

I've just noticed, that there is the same issue with the notes field as well, only the notes from the first disc are displayed.

Any chance that this could be fixed as well?

Cheers,

David